City of Chicago Offices
JLK is responsible for the programming/space planning, design, and construction for 400,000 square feet of office space for 28 City of Chicago departments.
City of Chicago
About this Project
JLK is responsible for the programming/space planning, design, and construction for 750,000 square feet of office space for 28 City of Chicago departments over 12 floors. Phase I is complete, with Phase II beginning.
- Survey, space planning and architectural design for 28 departments in 275,000 square feet at 30 N. LaSalle Street and 150,000 square feet at the DePaul Center at 333 S. State Street
- Departmental space use analysis, interviews, and program development for future office space needs
- Design standards for office, conference, break out and storage
- Test fits for office space relocation on a departmental and overall project basis
- Assistance to JLL and AIS for lease negotiation services
- Design lead for 222,000 SF buildout of new offices at 2 N. LaSalle